Wednesday 7 September 2011

DAY 5 of production for the GROTESK animation


It's almost 2am (AHHHH my eye's are freaking burning!!!!!) and I've just uploaded the trailer for grotesk, on the Shattered Resistance youtube site, which I have been working on all day.  Feels good to have completed it plus I got to compose some horror like music.  Decided to make a trailer so it would force me to get everything in working order to complete the first episode, I finally have my recording equipment up an running again and I will start recording voices tomorrow. I don't need  a lot of voice talents for this episode but for future ones I might need to do a voice talent hunt so if anyone out there is interested let me know and you might land a very classy role as a crack whore.

Tomorrow it's back to focusing on Cannibal Charlie, he still needs those cartoon kidneys, and I think I'll be able to finish it tomorrow, that's if I don't get too attached to my couch.  Well that's about it for this update I'm going to go cure my burnng eyes and get some of that sleep thing.  You can watch the GROTESK trailer at www.youtube.com/shatteredresistance.       hfldhl ahfuiweui wIUHWUEH<---AHHHH!! thats from me passing out on my keyboard I better get some SLLEEEEEEEEEEPP!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment