Tuesday 6 September 2011

Day 4 of the production of the GROTESK animation.

This is the cover of the script I recently finished for Cannibal Charlie.  I originally had plans to make it as one of my usual short comics, but instead I've decided to make it an animation because I think Cannibal Charlie would like to eat his stolen kidneys in colour and also with sound effects.

I've gotten quite a lot of work done today which has led to the animation for the Cannibal Charlie skit to be half way done.  I am aiming to get it all complete by this coming Thursday and I have stocked up on Coffee, Beer and cigarettes so I think it is quite possible.  I've also been thinking of getting a coffee slave so if you are interested in being my personal coffee making slave and don't mind chains and verbal abuse (coffee turns me into a bastard) then please let me know.

Well, thats enough of these lettery wordy thingy's.  I'm off to animate some kidneys for Charlie.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment